IS SAFE GRABS™ PATENTED?
YES, DESIGN AND UTILITY!
- When using Safe Grabs™ as a microwave mat, place the groove side facing down, touching the microwave turntable. The smooth side should be facing up, touching the bottom of the dish.
- To remove the hot dish, simply slide your fingers under Safe Grabs, with fingers touching the grooves.
- When using as a splatter guard, place the groove side facing upward on top of the dish.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WAYS I CAN USE MY SAFE GRABS™?
- MICROWAVE MAT
- SPLATTER GUARD
- PLACE MAT
- FOOD COVER
- JAR OPENER
- POT HOLDER
- UTENSIL REST
- NON-SLIP MAT FOR CUTTING BOARDS, DOG BOWLS, ETC.
- SURFACE PROTECTOR: CURLING IRONS, HOT GLUE GUN, ETC.
- Simply rinse with water and shake access water to dry or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Safe Grabs™ is also safe to use on the top rack of the dishwasher.
WHAT DOES THE 2-PACK CONSIST OF?
- The 2-pk consists of one 10" Safe Grabs™ and one 12" Safe Grabs™.
CAN WE MICROWAVE WITH MORE THAN ONE SAFE GRABS™ WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF TAKING ONE OUT?
HOW DO I GET FOOD STAINS OUT?
- Wash, dry, put under direct sunlight for a few hours and the stains will disappear!!
WHY IS MICROWAVEABLE POPCORN NOT OKAY?
- Microwaves emit waves that heat up H20 (water molecules) first, so for that reason, microwaveable popcorn is dry and it will heat up the silicone at the same rate making it hot. The popcorn also uses ink on their bags that will stain the silicone and will not come out.
IS IT REALLY SAFE FOR KIDS?
- Yes, Safe Grabs™ passed all certifications for BPA Free , Food-Grade Silicone and Antimicrobial. Silicone is the future material for kitchenware because it is safer than plastic. There are many lower priced and cheaply made silicone mats without safety testing, so beware...you get what you pay for!
- Ground service $2.95 for 3.9 lbs and $4.95 for 4lbs and above.