IS THE SAFE GRABS PATENTED?
YES, DESIGN AND UTILITY!
GG= GRAB GROOVE
- When using it to grab hot dishes from the bottom, place the groove side touching the turntable.
- When using as a splatter guard, place the groove side facing upward on top of the dish.
- Yes top rack safe, but it’s so easy to rinse under running water, shake and dry.
WHICH SIZE SHOULD I GET?
- 2pk Combo is the best as you will always have one ready for a splatter guard if needed. Someone is always using one so it’s always great to have another one handy in the microwave. 10” is for the smaller microwaves usually for offices unless they offer the bigger ones.
- 12” is perfect for most homes!
CAN WE MICROWAVE WITH MORE THAN ONE SAFE GRABS™ WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF TAKING ONE OUT?
HOW DO I GET FOOD STAINS OUT?
- Wash, dry, put under direct sunlight for couple of hours and it will disappear!!
WHY IS MICROWAVEABLE POPCORN NOT OKAY?
- Microwave emit waves that heat up H20 (water molecules) first so for that reason microwaveable popcorn is dry and it will heat up the silicone at the same rate making it hot. The popcorn also uses ink on their bags that will stain the silicone and will not come out.
IS IT REALLY SAFE FOR KIDS?
- Yes, Safe Grabs™ passed all certifications for BPA Free , Food Grade Silicone and Antimicrobial. Silicone is the future material for kitchenware that's better than plastic. There are many lower priced and cheap grade silicones without testings so beware...You get what you pay for!
- Ground service $2.95 for 3.9 lbs and $4.95 for 4lbs and above.