IS SAFE GRABS® PATENTED?
- YES, DESIGN AND UTILITY!
- When using as a splatter guard, place the smooth side facing the food and the grooves upward.
- To remove the hot dish, simply slide your fingers under Safe Grabs, with fingers touching the grooves.
- When using as a splatter guard, place the groove side facing upward on top of the dish.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WAYS I CAN USE MY SAFE GRABS?
- MICROWAVE MAT
- SPLATTER GUARD
- PLACE MAT
- FOOD COVER
- JAR OPENER
- POT HOLDER
- UTENSIL REST
- NON-SLIP MAT FOR CUTTING BOARDS, DOG BOWLS, ETC.
- SURFACE PROTECTOR: CURLING IRONS, HOT GLUE GUN, ETC.
- Simply rinse with water and shake access water to dry or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Safe Grabs is also safe to use on the top rack of the dishwasher.
WHAT DOES THE 2-PACK CONSIST OF?
- The 2-pk consists of one 10" Safe Grabs and one 12" Safe Grabs.
CAN WE MICROWAVE WITH MORE THAN ONE SAFE GRABS WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF TAKING ONE OUT?
HOW DO I GET FOOD STAINS OUT?
- After wash and dry, put under direct sunlight for a few hours then the stains should come out (certain foods like curry will stain if not rinsed right away). For food odors you can bake it at 400 Fahrenheit for 15 minutes but the Safe Grabs will be HOT so let it cool!
WHY IS MICROWAVEABLE POPCORN NOT OKAY?
- Microwave emit waves that heat up water molecules (H2O) first, for that reason, since microwaveable popcorn is dry the silicone will heat up at the same rate making it hot. Certain popcorn manufacturers bag uses ink that stains the silicone when heated and will not come out.
IS IT REALLY SAFE FOR KIDS?
- Yes, Safe Grabs passed all certifications for BPA Free and Food-Grade Silicone. Silicone is the future material for kitchenware because it is safer than plastic. There are many lower priced and cheaply made silicone mats without safety testing, so beware...you get what you pay for!